- Change foundin to "all"
- Change icomment to:
http://teaparty.rkeene.org/fossil/artifact/773c04dec94e413f?ln=119,120 reorders the lines of pkgIndex.tcl files, doing violence to snit and docstrip::util (both use line continuations) and damaging other packages that use [if] guards in pkgIndex files.
What is the line-reordering trying to achieve? Can those two lines be simply replaced with a `cat` or a `cp`?
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- Change private_contact to "cb02a4a25e8da92f2790bc307bf01ef24ce6053e"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "tcllib build script breaks pkgIndex files"
- Change type to "Code_Defect"